Monday, October 29, 2007

National FFA Convention


Got back yesterday from the FFA National Convention in Indianapolis with mommy and aunt Jess. It was a great time. I was really good on the plane rides and it was great to see many of my FFA friends that I haven't seen since Washington DC this summer.

Daddy was gone hunting in ND this weekend and I was so happy to see him even though it was when I woke up at night. I was sleeping when he got home!

I am totally sitting up on my own now and have only taken a couple of face plants! There will be many of those in the years to come. No big deal!! Here I am with my MN State Officer friends on the big stage in the convention hall. I liked hearing the speakers especially the National Officers give their final speeches. The music was a little loud for me some times so mommy plugged my ears for a lot of it. I hope I can go back again in the future!

No comments: