Saturday, November 10, 2007

Boys Weekend


Daddy and I had our first boys weekend last night and today! Mommy went out to Sioux Falls with some college friends and I stayed home with dad. We had a great time. I ate good, slept pretty well and overall was a really good boy. We went for a couple walks in the stroller with Sogn, went to Fleet Farm and watched hunting, football and basketball on TV. Typical guy stuff!! I got to stay in the bathtub for a long time tonight too. Daddy let me played in there until I had splashed all the water out! I love to splash by kicking my legs and now have learned that slamming my hands on the water also is fun!

I am really alert to things around me now. My head and eyes always have to be where the action is and I react to the things that I am seeing.

No comments: