Saturday, August 30, 2008

Amy+Steve's Wedding



What an absolutely fabulous day with Amy & Steve! This wonderful, small, quaint wedding was at the Round Barn just south of Red Wing, MN. One of the most intimate and neat places I have ever photographed. Couple that with Steve, Amy, their families and friends were such a riot to be around. I laughed my head off the whole day.

This was a tough one to originally book because I knew how swamped we would be in the State Fair business. I couldn't have been more thankful to have my Fair crew filling in for me because this was one of the most enjoyable days I have had. And I hate to admit it, but nice to be away from the Fair for a day!!

Thanks Amy & Steve for having me with you. It was my pleasure. Stay tuned to their gallery area for more photos!

No comments: