Sunday, November 16, 2008

Norma & Craig's Wedding

Just a wonderful conclusion to a 2008 wedding season with Norma and Craig at Stonebrooke Golf Club in Shakopee, MN. It was a chilly, late fall day at a beautiful location. We got some shots outside, but planned them out first as it was no place to be standing around while I was experimenting!

It was a really short ceremony and a great social evening. I had the chance to visit with so many great people throughout the night. Including my friend and former student Steph McGhie. Steph and her boyfriend, Chad were the ones that tipped Norma and Craig off to me and my photography. It was great to meet Chad and catch up with Steph too. Thanks for the referral because Norma and Craig couldn't have been easier to work with. What a great day.

Thanks to everyone who trusted me with their wedding photography this season. I am reminded at how blessed I am to be trusted with such a big day in your lives. I hope the work has done justice for you all as to how special YOUR day was.

Thanks much and please enjoy some of Norma and Craig's photos!
























No comments: