Sunday, June 21, 2009

Marcella & Ryan's Wedding

Or should I say "Roy"!?!?! Haha...when we first met last summer, I thought Ryan introduced himself as Roy. He is so soft spoken and polite that he didn't say anything until later in the conversation when he corrected me...still makes me laugh to this day!!

What a fabulous day with these guys, their families and friends.

It was HOT. Sunny and HOT.

Bad news when I rolled into church (same church Leah and I were married in)...there is like the Super Ultra Town of Zumbrota Mega-Festival going on! That's right...all the streets and most importantly the park across from the church where I REALLY wanted to shoot were filled with people selling trinkets and crafts, eating things off of sticks and running loud generators!

My top notch student Katelyn came along for part of the day as well and was a big help. Holding reflectors, changing batteries, etc. Took a load off me for sure!!

We made do and got some great photos!! There are more photos in the proof area Quick Picks gallery on the website too.

Enjoy!
























No comments: