Monday, July 13, 2009

Nansen Studio #1


Got great news from Pat and Beverly Watson on Friday...we got the "go ahead" with the remodel of the Nansen Creamery into my studio/gallery!!!

I have been thinking/dreaming/praying about this since last spring and it seems as though some of those are coming to fruition now. There is a lot of work ahead, but it's going to be fun and really worthwhile to have a tangible place for Matt Addington Photography to call home. This is a photo that I took last spring. The building has served many functions in it's long history. Besides being a cheese factory, it's been a general store, dance hall and post office. A long history that I look forward to being a part with my work.

You can visit an old post from back this spring when I added some photos on the inside of the place too.

Trust me, you'll see more of this process here!

No comments: