Sunday, May 20, 2007

Gpa's Hall of Fame


Here I am with Gpa Gary and daddy. Gpa was inducted into the Minnesota State High School League Hall of Fame today. They tell me it was a pretty nice ceremony...I slept for a good chunk of it! It was so nice to see so many family and friends that were there to join Gpa for this special day. We are really proud of him.

Other than that, it was a pretty restful weekend. Mommy and I stayed home last night to try and shake my cold when daddy went down to Wanamingo to meet with his new team and parents. We are excited about that and I know that I have a lot fun days ahead of me in the gym with him.

I was a really good boy in church this morning too and for the first time in a while, mommy didn't have a light head from standing and sitting all the time. I think I had something to do with that along the way in the past 10 months!!

Tonight we went over to the Schwanke's for dinner. It was so great to spend time with them and I got held a lot...I love that!! Even Michael and Connor held me...Michael had that special touch that put me right to sleep. Megan and Lisa traded off a bunch too and I really hope they come to visit me at home in the next couple weeks!! They are such a great family and some special Lakeville friends we will always stay in touch with.

No comments: