Wednesday, May 30, 2007


My dad is getting really lazy in helping me get online to keep up my blog. My apologies to those of you who check here everyday only to close the window with extreme disappointment!!
My mommy has been taking me to class every Wednesday with a bunch of other kids and moms. It has been a great time to meet some new friends. Daddy came today and took photos of all of us. You can see me in my usual hands up defensive stance in this photo! There are bunch more photos in the Friends & Family gallery.
I have been changing a lot as you can probably see in all the photos. I am making more and more sounds and really looking around a lot more too. There is so much to see out there!! I also spit out my pacifier tonight and then grabbed it off my chest and almost got it back in my mouth. It may have been an accident, but we're still calling it a milestone!!

No comments: