Monday, June 4, 2007

Trip to the Doctor

I am such a tough guy! I had my two month shots today at the doctor...four of em to be exact. They didn't really feel all that great, but I only cried for a few seconds. I was definitely growing too. I now weigh 10 pounds 11 ounces and am just about 24 inches long. That puts me in the 50% height and 25% weight class. Just like my dad, my head was in the 75% range. Get me a 7 1/2" hat for sure!! They also took some Xrays of my skull to see how the sutures were fusing. I slept through the whole thing as daddy held me. I felt pretty good most of the evening, but really got a good fever going during the night. They say that's pretty normal though!

We had a nice weekend too. Went to some graduation open houses on Sunday. Went to Michael Schwanke's in Lakeville, Drew Lundberg's in Owatonna and then finished out the loop with all my friends in Sogn Valley at Trevor Maring's. Get ready class of 2025...here I come!!

No comments: