Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summer Vacation

Gpa Gary finally got to hold me again! He was gone on a fishing trip this week, but had a bad cold before that so tried to keep his distance. I have put on some pounds in the past couple weeks too!

We stayed at the farm last night and I slept so good. We went to church this morning and I slept all the way through that too. Went to Gma and Gpa's and took a good nap. We went to Matt Deedrick's graduation open house (slept). Daddy and I tried to watch the basketball game (slept). Come to think of it, I slept almost all day today!!

Now daddy and I are awake at 11PM working on the blog because I am feeling like staying up for a while! But did I mention how good it felt to sleep all day!!?!

It's the first day of summer vacation tomorrow and I am all rested up and ready to go!

No comments: