Friday, June 8, 2007

Tummy Time


Here I am doing some "Tummy TIme"...which let me make sure to mention that I HATE!! Daddy caught me without making my head turning purple from a loud scream! I do it everyday though to make my neck muscles more strong. I can move my head around pretty good on my own now.

We went back to the doctor today to have my head looked at. It has a little lopsidedness to it, but nothing too serious. We have some exercises that will get me looking both ways which will really help.

My friend Mekhi Picker stopped over today too. There is a photo of us in the other gallery. He is almost 2 months older than me.

Daddy finished out the school year at Lakeville South yesterday and has already moved some stuff down to his new office in Kenyon. We are just trying to sell our house so that we can move. Someday I will have to hear the whole story about leaving Lakeville. I know that KW is going to be the place for me though!!

No comments: