Saturday, June 23, 2007

Back Home at the Farm


This was the end of a busy week which included my first out-of-state trip! I went to Aurora, Nebraska with mommy and the MN FFA State Officer Team. It was a lot of fun and I got lots of attention from everyone. Mommy really appreciated all the help that everyone gave me.
Daddy was home alone with Sogn all week and really missed me, but atleast we're home safe and sound. Today we went and took Hans and Rachel's engagement photos (see their gallery in the client area) and then stopped at the farm for a bit. G'pa Don took out the pedal tractor for me and I wore my new boots from Al and Coty Lund! They are sweet! I can see myself tearing around on that tractor real soon (not to mention the big boys tractors!!). I also updated my corn growing season photos which are in the My Latest Gallery.
Tonight we went to Sarah & Ken's wedding reception and then sent off G'ma, G'pa, Eric, Kecia and Sogn who were off to Deer Lake. We get to join them next week!!

No comments: