Friday, June 15, 2007

The Lodermeiers

It has been a busy week for me and mommy. We were in Detroit Lakes for a FFA Conference Tuesday until Thursday. Daddy stayed at home to do basketball stuff and we really missed him. Today we spent some good rest time at home. We met my buddy Noah and his parents (my Godparents) for supper in Waconia. Noah and I were the center of attention at a pretty nice restaurant called The Green Room. I don't think they have too much for clientel like us!! After supper we went and had ice cream down the street. It was a fun time. Here is a shot of me, Noah, Daddy and Chris at the ice cream place.
On our way home we stopped in to see Tom, Nona, Clara and CeCe Nesseth. It was a nice time except for my fussy hour! I finally calmed down, but the girls were just getting ready for bed. Mommy and Daddy were thankful to see Tom and Nona for a little while though. It rained really hard on the way home and while I was going to bed, daddy wiped down the inside of the truck which was in the driveway with open windows all evening...did I mention how hard it was raining!?!?

No comments: