Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve


My cousin Wyatt and Aunt Jess came up to our house for the big New Year's party! Well, there wasn't much of a party, but we had fun with our hats even though they didn't stay on real well! Mommy and Jess watched Sound of Music while daddy did some work. He just couldn't see it twice in one week since he and mommy went to the Ordway Theater just the other night. I heard that the lights went out at about 10:30...so no one rang in the new year.

But shortly thereafter...well let's just say I joined many other people around the world by getting sick on New Year's Day. I woke up with the flu and it wasn't pretty. I just couldn't keep anything down. Daddy went to Cub at 4:15AM to get some Pedialite and that didn't work either! Even thought I felt miserable, I would still sit up and smile in between vomits! I am truly a happy boy!! I am finally sleeping for a little while now at 11:00AM. Hopefully Wyatt didn't take the flu home with him this morning!

No comments: