Saturday, December 15, 2007

Out of the Tub


The days really seem to be flying by! We are running around a lot from the U of M to Kenyon to the farm and Gma and Gpa's. I stayed with Aunt Jess for the day on Thursday which was fun too! Daddy and I stayed at the farm while mommy had to get ready for an FFA event. We had a good time. I rolled off the air mattress bed and woke up in the night. Just layed there and looked at daddy until he woke up and put me back!!

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the bathtub!! Daddy took some great shots of me tonight in the tub and then a couple like this one right after I got out! I pretty much splash until all the water is gone and then it's time to get out! I am pretty smiley too now with my third (on top) tooth coming in! You can see my other ones really good in some of the photos. They are in the MY LATEST PHOTOS gallery

No comments: