Sunday, December 2, 2007

Teeth


Since my dad has been so lazy in helping me update the blog, we had to include two photos in one! The big news (color photo) is that my teeth are finally starting to come through. Amidst the drool and giggling, maybe you can see them. I am also loving to be on my feet (b/w photo). I may just skip the entire crawling thing. Who needs it anyway?? It's just hard on the knees and elbows. Much to daddy's enjoyment, I am also loving to play with the remote control. Daddy never dreamed that amidst his Tivo'd hunting shows and basketball games would be Sesame Street in high definition! It's awesome and I laugh continually throughout the show!

I had a great week this week too. Spent Wednesday with Gma at the farm. We played all day long with Wyatt. Friday, I hung out with Gpa Gary.

Yesterday, I woke up from a nap and there was all this white stuff outside! It was crazy, but it looks like it could be a lot of fun! Sogn thinks so too.

No comments: