Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Back at the Fair


Well I sure haven't had too much time to be on here writing in my blog. Seems like a lot has happened in the past week or so.

We spent a fair amount of time at the Fair (that was a joke) and now we are all exhausted. Daddy was really busy with the photos, mommy helped him a lot and worked hard in the FFA Leadership Center and I pretty much went back and forth between the two! I stayed home one day with Aunt Kecia too. We saw lots of friends and family who stopped by to visit. Steve and Debbie Sviggum took me on Monday for quite a long walk. Along the way, I joined Steve for a radio interview on WCCO with Don Shelby. Don held me and talked for a little bit. He is a really nice guy and someday I will see him a lot on TV.

As you can see in my photo, we tried rice cereal for the first time tonight. I wasn't quite sure what to do with that stuff in my mouth. So I kind of pushed it back out with my tongue, rubbed it on my hands and then wiped it on my eyes, face, ears and hair. I think at some point I will like it, but not quite full-time yet.

Another thing that I am doing a lot now that we are home is talking to my puppy, Sogn. I seem to stare, smile and squeal at him everytime he is near me. He is a lot more friendly with me now too. He is excited that we are home since he spent the week with Gma and Gpa Addington...that equals getting up at 5:30AM and a walk about every hour. He was spoiled!

No comments: