Friday, June 6, 2008

Matt & Amy's Wedding



What a wonderful day it was! I haven't seen two people quite as IN LOVE as Matt and Amy. If it was a day for candid shots of the couple gazing into each other's eyes...THIS WAS IT. It was an ominous day outside in Lakeville, but we had a wonderful time in the Crystal Lake Event Center for their wedding and reception. They had really fun families and a wedding party that was so easy to work with. This was just a day where Matt and Amy made ME smile the whole day as well.

The wedding and reception were in the same location which really made for a slick day for me. It allowed me to wander with the couple and wedding party and really shoot without sweating the moving stuff around all day. The only drawback was the terribly winds outside, but we were able to sneak away just before dinner to a protected side of the building and get some shots.

Matt and Amy were the first couple that I booked solely from my Facebook group called Matt Addington Photography. That little social networking site is pretty darn amazing. I thought it was just really cool to keep in touch with folks!

These guys were great and I was so appreciative of them and their families who treated me so well. I was blessed to work surrounded by such great people. I wish Matt and Amy all the best!!

No comments: