Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sara+Colin's Wedding




Here is just a quick sample from Sara & Colin's big day today. The weather was unpredictable, but it was a fabulous day! Thanks for allowing me to share it with you guys!! Enjoy Hawaii! I will be back with more here later.

Okay, edit point!! I am back and so are all of Colin and Sara's photos. They are on my website HERE. Please check them out and let me know what you think.

These guys were just awesome to work with. One of the most laid back, easygoing wedding days I have been a part of. Thanks to Sara and Colin for making me (and probably everyone else) feel so comfortable. It was a great day with some dramatic weather. But dramatic weather makes for some dramatic photos and I think you'll find some keepers!! Colin and Sara just fit so naturally together that it made photographing them throughout the day so easy. One of those photo sets that folks compliment ME on...really it's a good looking couple that is natural in front of the camera...I just pushed the shutter release.

About 1250 times!

Enjoy.

No comments: