Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Busy Tuesday

Had a personal day from school and spent the day in the the cities. Shot the final session of the 2009 MN FFA State Convention at Northrup Auditorium at the University of Minnesota. This has become a yearly tradition for me since my wife works for MN FFA. Throughout the year, I am fortunate to photograph many events for FFA and love working with those kids. This is also the day that the state officers for the upcoming year are announced which is always exciting. It's sad to see the past year's officers go, but I can't help but think about all the times new officers will be in front of my cameras over the next year.





Following the Convention, I headed off to Como Park for Lindsay and Chad's engagement session. We had a great time on this beautiful, sunny, spring day and got some great photos. I am anxious for their wedding coming up in June!!

Also got two more client meetings in following this session, so like the title says...it was a busy, but really productive Tuesday for me!!

No comments: