Monday, April 28, 2008

2008 MN FFA State Convention - Day 1

I have the pleasure of shooting the MN FFA State Convention again this year. This is an event attended by over 4000 high school students from all over the state. The FFA (formerly Future Farmers of America) Organization is one close to my heart since my wife is employed by them as their leadership coordinator. It is a great organization that promotes leadership among young people in an awesome way.

This first main event that I shot was the Change Lives seminar encouraging chapter leaders to pursue careers in education. These shots were at the Cargill Building at the University of Minnesota. It was a fun group of leaders from high schools and the University of Minnesota. This was also the event that I did some previous design for in the logos that you see below.

No comments: