Sunday, April 6, 2008

My First Birthday



Where has the year gone!?! It is already my first birthday and no one seems to believe that I am a year old already! We had a great party today at the farm. Gma & Gpa Schliep, Gma & Gpa Addington, Jess & Joey, Linds, Josh & Wyatt, Great Gma Sylvia, Eric & Kecia, Great Gpa Clarence, Chris, Alice, Noah & Jacob Lodermeier all joined us for a great time. Mommy made a bunch of great food and I even got to dig into a cake all by myself...that means I also got to take a bath!!

I got a lot of nice new toys like tractors, trucks and a basketball hoop. I got a swimming pool for this summer and a lot of cool John Deere tractors! All of this action today has me pretty wired and I didn't take much of a nap today. I am sure that I will sleep good tonight!!

I also found out that I got something else for my birthday according to the doctor yesterday...an ear infection in both ears! I went a whole year without one, but now it's no big deal. I got some great pink medicine that I really like and I am feeling a lot better today!!

Thanks to everyone who joined me for my big day. It was so much fun to see you all. There is a whole gallery full of photos right here. I can't wait until next year!!!

No comments: