Friday, May 23, 2008

Day in the Sun



It was such a beautiful day in the valley and I had to get out for a drive. Gma Carol got me a new car and I am a real pro driver!! I climb in and out, in and out, in and out. I love when mommy and daddy push me around the yard too! I also got that new big blue ball. I love chasing it around the yard!! In the one photo, I was crawling as fast as I could down the little hill by the tree...I lost my crawl and toppled over backwards!! No big deal, I am pretty tough.

I have been getting a couple molars the past week or so and I have been really CRANKY!! Stay out of my way. I can be laughing one second and screaming the next! Mommy took me to the doctor today to get this checked out. Mommy and daddy thought I may have another ear infection. The doctor said it could be my molars and/or me "discovering his independence and being a young boy".

No comments: