Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trip to the Zoo


Not having the internet in the Valley has really thrown me for a loop. In case you've missed it, I just graduated...from medical school...well, it seems like it's been that long since my lazy dad has helped me get another post on here!! We finally did get the internet hooked up last night though, so you can expect more regular appearances from me. Daddy has a lot of weddings coming up, so be patient.

So we went to the zoo on Sunday after church. It was awesome! I got to see lions, zebras, giraffes, seals, wolves, tigers, monkeys and lots of other cool animals. I have been pointing these critters out in my books for months. I might have been more excited to see the skid loader that was parked by the polar bear exhibit which is under construction though. I love my machines!!


Speaking of tractors, I got to ride with Gma Deb last week in the tractor at the farm while they were planting. I wasn't a real farmer though because I fell asleep after one trip around the field. I am going to have toughen up a bit before Gpa Don lets me go on my own. He has been busy in the field and is finished with his corn and is now working on beans. This is a pretty busy time of the year for him!

No comments: