Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July


Happy Fourth of July!! It was another beautiful day here at Deer Lake. Denny and Sue organized a "floatilla" for the whole lake and lots of boats and pontoons celebrated by parading around the lake together. I was a little cranky at the time so I stayed on shore with mommy and daddy and waved from there.

We have been having fun and I am getting lots of attention!! We have played games (us boys win most of the time), done a 1000 (999) piece puzzle, read books, slept, fished, ate lots and just relaxed in general. I have been in such a good mood and really talking a lot more now. There are all kinds of sounds coming out of me and I feel like I have so much to say!! Especially right away in the morning...lots of smiles and sounds.

Sogn and Ben are having a great time too. There are about four other dogs here too and they are having lots of fun playing.

No comments: