Friday, July 6, 2007

Beautiful Day


Today was a big day for me. I got in the water for the first time and also went for my first boat ride. I even helped daddy drive the boat. There are some photos in the "latest photos" gallery. This all just reaffirms what I have said before...

I LOVE IT OUTSIDE!!!

I often get cranky when I have to go in the cabin. Being out in that fresh air just makes me feel so much better. As you can see, I like to wear my hat when I am outside too. It sits on my head pretty well. I am doing a great job of holding my own head up now too. I really look around at all the things around me and the people that are talking to me. There is just so much to see!!

We have to leave tomorrow which makes me sad. Even more sad is that daddy is going home while mommy and I are going back to Deep Portage for another FFA camp. At the end of the week though we'll get home and then go back to the lake together. I can't wait!!!

No comments: