Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tall Corn


We did get a little farm visit in yesterday too. Mommy had her 10 year class reunion and I stayed with Grandma and Aunt Lindsay at the farm. Daddy went to work on his deer cameras in Sogn Valley for a bit and then got back just in time to help me calm down after a little fussy period! I really liked to go in the yard and watch the cars go back and forth on the highway.

You can see that the corn is getting taller and so am I. I think I have gotten a little wider than taller, but I am sure growing. There hasn't been much rain at the farm the past week so Grandpa is getting a little anxious for some moisture this week! Aunt Lindsay is really ready for my new cousin to get here too. Her due date is still a little bit off, but she is ready! And I am ready for a new cousin!

No comments: