Saturday, March 22, 2008

Busy Boy


The end of daddy's spring break week is coming to a close. We had a great time playing with toys, watching NCAA basketball and walking around on anything I can get my hands on.

As you can see in the photo, I get to be really busy on my little projects. You have seen the corks make a blog appearance before. I love playing with them and spreading them all over. I am really into placing things into other things. I have recently liked to play by the sliding door and take the steel weights out of the blinds. I line them up, place then with the corks and move them around constantly. All the while, I am babbling on and on about my project to whoever will listen!!

Mommy and daddy put up a gate by the stairs now. They're really no fun! I fell down about three steps the other day and banged my head pretty good and I guess that was the deciding factor. I hit my head five times in one day at Gma's house on the coffee table too! I am a tough guy though and it didn't bother me too much.

I also got a little video of my visit in the barn at Gma and Gpa Schliep's. Of course, my favorite animal...cuh-cuh-cows were there!! Check it out here!!

No comments: